Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Expirienced Unity developer LFG

A topic by onna created Sep 21, 2023 Views: 364 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Submitted (3 edits)

Hey there fellow game development rockstars! I'm a Unity3D game magician with a knack for creating mind-blowing and joyous experiences. Right now, I'm on a quest to find an epic team to join forces with for a thrilling game jam adventure. With my enchanting skills in C# programming and a mystical understanding of Unity's tools and features, I'm ready to unite our powers and conjure up an unforgettable game jam creation. Whether it's crafting whimsical gameplay mechanics, designing captivating levels filled with wonder, or sprinkling some magic into the visuals and sound, I'm excited to bring my enchanted expertise to the table and embark on this exhilarating journey together. So if you're seeking a dedicated and skillful Unity3D sorcerer to join your game jam team, let's connect and weave some gaming enchantment! Join me on this spellbinding journey by reaching out to me on Discord @onna or post here. 

Edited discord link

(2 edits)

hi bro.I'm a Unity developer for 3 years, let's create a team

terriblenazgul

Submitted

Hey, I don't see why we shouldn't !!! :)

Submitted

Hi, I sent a discord request. I'm a 3D/2D artist and would like to join your team 

Submitted (1 edit)

hey my discord link must have been wrong re send that request!! you can also send me your discord username an i will invite you to the group we made

Submitted

Hi my discord username is watermyolon, I'll try to re-send the discord invite too!

(1 edit)

Hey Onna, you seem pretty passionate about what you do and that is exactly what people like me are looking for. I was wondering if your team was in need of a music composer? I have plenty of samples to show for if needed. I tried to friend request you on discord but I think I got the wrong account? My disc is graysonrie if you are interested.

Submitted

Looks like my disco link was indeed wrong .. I think i fixed it now

(+1)

hi i'm a 3d artist wanting to build experience in the game industry, this would be my first game jam but it's be a pleasure if i could help you with it

Submitted (1 edit)

Hey!! just send me your discord username

i already sent you a friend request my username is @mathraw

Hey there! My name is Toto or Kevin, either works, and I'm a beginner 3D Artist and aspiring Game Designer with experience with Maya, Mudbox, Unreal Engine and have worked/working on projects for college like Character Design, Level Design, Environment Design, 3D Animation, Rigging and Modeling using primarily Maya and Mudbox for detail work.

I've never been in a game jam before and like I mentioned, label myself as a beginner to making a game, I've no programmer skills but thankfully you have that handled, and am someone who always loves to learn and discover new ways to improve my skills (I want to learn C++ soon since I use Unreal!)

If you're eager and willing to take on a newcomer like me, I'll be sure to do my part to contribute to the team and help make our vision a reality! Along with this, I am ready and eager to learn a lot from everyone and hope to grow from my first game jam!

Here's my discord username if you're interested! Feel free to reach out ^^

Discord: aw_toto OR Toto#1725

Hey! 
I would love to join this team. Im eager to create a great game!

I primarily focus on Level Design however I can dabble in all aspects of design, including the trilogy;

Mechanic Design

Level Design

Narrative Design

I have worked on many project in my time at University and I am now confident in my designing skills, creating games that have passion, sense and most importantly a clear sense of direction and clarity for the player.

Here is my discord: Moemaker

Please add me and lets get started!