Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for Unity devs (C#) and game scriptwriters to join my team

A topic by Artale Games created Oct 09, 2023 Views: 272 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted (6 edits)

For this gamejam, we ambitiously plan to create a story-driven game that can touch hearts. Therefore, we need an experienced Unity dev responsible for gameplay  and in-engine editor implementation, as well as a competent scriptwriter to join the team. 

Currently, my team consists of a producer who also does gameplay designing (that's me) + 2 artists + 1 composer. We've been crafting games side by side for years and taken on numerous gamejams.

Our previous gamejam works can be seen on my itch page. 

If any of you experts out there are interested, don't hesitate to reach out to me at Discord.

My Discord: sidz6590.

Timezone: UTC+08:00

Hey there! I'm a writer with a love for fantasy/dark fantasy/horror/adventure! I've written for a couple teams for game jams and if you need a writer I would like to throw my hat into the ring. 

Hi! I'm a game writer. You can check out my downloadable works at: https://writers.coverfly.com/profile/writer-0f5cf1646-113745.

(1 edit)

Hello there!

If you are still looking for Unity devs, I would like to join your team as a dev. I have worked on a few Unity projects (mostly experimental) and have experience with most of Unity's core systems. I have sent you a request on Discord.  Discord name - senorsatan