Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
TagsGame Engines

Experienced C++ /Python Developer

A topic by im_davidalonso created Oct 16, 2023 Views: 153 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hello  I am a C++ robotics and software developer, but also a Python developer with more than a year and a half of experienxce, I´ve recently enrolled in an Advanced Unreal Engine dev bootcamp and I have experience developing small game projects in Python using pygame and turtle, such as pong, tetris, a kind of a Pokemon style game, and an attempt of making a copy of the first level of Mario,  I am looking for a team whose primary objective is to use the Unreal game Engine and having C++ as a chosen language, I am open for those who are seeking a Python dev too. 

Hi, I'm an intermediate experienced hobby 3D modeler, with good experience in Unity, but currently getting into Unreal Engine. I'd love to join a team in need of 3D models, and maybe even help out with C++ or blueprint side of things.

Hello, I am currently working on a pygame TRPG game with a small team and we wouldn't mind another programmer. Send me a friend request on Discord (yakattack_) and I can show you the docs and what we've got so far.