SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Team up Unity

A topic by Vandereck created May 12, 2023 Views: 355 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 9
Submitted

Hi,

I'm looking to team up for this Game Jam using Unity. 

I love coding, animation and level design,  even if coding so what I'm doing better at the moment,  I would say my coding skills are on Intermediate level I'm still doing courses to learn more.

Ideally it would be great to team up with artists, however I would still love to have another programmer to share ideas and maybe learn from each other.

I would also like to start a small project before the Jam starts to see what we can and like to do as a team VanVick#5756.

Just messaged you on discord!

Hey good day, this is my 1 st jam ) so i would like to team up with someone on this path, i can make 3D models )

Submitted

Hi, Do you still have room for another programmer? I would like to join and I can help with programming and learn some level design as well.

I’m a music producer and sound designer! would you be interested in having custom music as a part of the team?

I’m a music producer and sound designer! would you be interested in having custom music as a part of the team?

Submitted
Hi, I'm a 3D artist) Sent you a friend request on discord. Would love to join your team)