Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Musician Looking for team!

A topic by KryptikMusic created May 04, 2023 Views: 199 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(1 edit)

Hey guys I'm a musician looking to become a full time game music composer and I was looking to get together with a pre existing team on here to pump out some mad tunes for their game! I make mostly Electronic music so if you're more inclined to hard hitting action type music in your games I'd be more than happy to help! I also have a music pack available for purchase on here if you just want something quick to grab and go, feel free. Thank you heaps!

Good luck everyone!!!  :)

Deleted 1 year ago

Hey, Usually ill have a discussion with the developer about what they want, what I can do and when they need it by. If there's already screenshots and scenes from the game it makes it easier for me to target key ideas and transform them into music. I normally go off feel depending on how things look etc. Hope this helps!

Deleted 1 year ago

Doesn't cost me a dime, just time! But if you're asking how much I charge for custom music it depends on a lot of factors such as song length and complexity but it is usually around $50 per finished minute of music. I am however currently working on some asset packs that I will be posting that will be much much cheaper than custom music.

so.. 15 x 50 = 570. so you are going to use $570? 

$750* For a full game soundtrack is quite cheap for a small studio taking themselves seriously. Custom music isn't cheap, some composers charge upwards of $1000 per finished minute of music. :)

Also the prices I stated previously would be different for a game jam such as this one as I'd be joining a team it wouldn't cost anything apart from a fair share of the prize if we won.

yeah, show us!

Hey, guys. I am a project manager and I am searching for a team. Would be happy to collaborate Here are my works: https://hulkmeistercoder.itch.io/the-butchers-harvest https://discord.com/store/skus/594073512906588179/light-from-the-butt