SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

JAM DELAYED - VERY IMPORTANT! Sticky

A topic by XIFI created Apr 01, 2018 Views: 474 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Host(+1)

Hello!

Sorry for the delay in responding to your needs.

TLDR; I was in the hospital after a car crash last night and the jam will now start at midnight tonight (Monday 2nd 0:00am GMT) and end on Monday (9th 0:00am GMT)

I was being driven home after work last night and a drunk driver was on the road, swerving all over the place. We flashed them to pull over and they eventually did. They admitted to drinking as we talked to them by the roadside. (It was dark by this point)
So when they let us eventually park their car somewhere appropriate and we pulled out back onto the motorway only to be hit full force by a van speeding with no headlights on. I smashed my head into the front left passenger window and had a few cuts and bruises. As a result I was in hospital for some time. My phone died at some point over the night and the jam was honestly the last thing on my mind I can't lie.
However, I have recovered enough to be prepared to set the jam off tonight and will absolutely not leave my computer until the jam has begun. I apologise for the lack of communication and I hope the amended and extended time will not be a problem.

Good luck guys and thanks for being so patient. :heart:

(+1)

That's a crazy story! Hope you're okay!

Host

I'm alright thank you :)