Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Yes, I asked Chat Gpt if man is good?

A topic by Lawyer Wong created May 06, 2023 Views: 115 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(1 edit)

And, I am mostly unimpressed with the AI. It is a kiss ass, and it is mostly unreliable or redundant in anything it contributes… A liar even, and in my opinion, not worthy of the hype. or payments. and definitely not my phone number.at being said, I am not going to use the AI to make anything in my games. However, others who would or do use an AI to produce art for a game they may profit from should not be restricted or limited in such… or, said pursuits. What difference is there between using a non-human or non-living thing that generates the art or mechanics used in the development, which it’s not very good at anyways… can’t even draw hands… That was like the first thing I learned to draw in art class.. So what matter here? I mean, Godot itself offers a superior game engine for free forever that it does in fact allow for developer to own and publish-for-profit, their games…. I’ll stop the rant, but I just found the conditions for AI a bit humorous, given the theme: “less is more”… that and the 34 dollar bounty that’s on the table… lol

Required

Reply This reply will go to yourself. Want to reply to someone else? Click reply beneath their post.