Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

And we've finished!

A topic by Martin Nerurkar created Jun 01, 2024 Views: 29 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Host (1 edit)

The Goblin Errands game jam has come to a close! It's been a blast, but also a little stressful for me. I stated this on a whim, not knowing if anyone was going to contribute beside me so I'm really happy for everyone's submissions! I just want to take a second here and say thank you for participating and submitting something to the jam!

I plan on reading all the submissions and responding with some feedback in the comments. I also plan to call them out all submissions on the Goblin Errands game page so more people can find them and give them a try.

Also if you have any feedback, on submissions or on the jam itself, please let me know! I hope you had fun but I'm always happy to find out how things could improve.

馃挌 Martin

Submitted(+1)

Hi Martin

Thanks for running this.  It's been great fun and gave me a chance to dust off some old skills (and sit by the fire making up stuff on some cold winter nights).

I look forward to any further feedback you may have.

Thanks again for all your quality feedback so far.  I feel I've learned a bit about balancing games and things that make them sparkle.

cheers

Hamish