On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Composer / Sound designer looking for a team!!

A topic by Catto created 18 days ago Views: 168 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hello! You can call me Catto^^ I am a Music Composer from Japan currently studying at a music college to work for video game companies as a composer! (sorry if my english is weird) EN/JP

My main experience is writing score/arranging video game music for brass band ensembles and performing music myself ( I play soprano/alto saxophone)I have a deep love for video game music and want to experience composing music for a real game/media! 

My strong suits are writing for real instruments but, I have been learning more digital music for the past year or two. Also if needed/the chance comes I can also record live music at my schools studio with real instruments! 

For forms of contact I use -- Discord, Insta, Line, Wechat!

I look forward from hearing from you!

(1 edit)

hello i am a devoleper and i am looking for sounds so if you want you can chat me in discord skj98 I will develop a game but not in this jam Thanks For Your Time>.

thank you for your reply!!

discord request sent!

(+1)

meow

hi! I’m most likely going to participate in this jam (with potentially another friend as well)  and am always looking for a sound developer. You can send me a DM in discord to vinvoide :) 

Thank you for your response! Request sent.