Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Post Jam Results and Prizes Given

A topic by Human created Sep 08, 2021 Views: 74 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
HostSubmitted(+1)

First Place: Harold Simulator by Nowis-337 (Harold Immortal Role)
Second Place: Harold: Origins by KV_Kingdom, Nova Kane, Muyoko Honey, and Knightly (Prize - $80 in game assets)
Third Place: Money Maker Harold by Manu Gaming Creations (Prize - $50 in game assets)
Fourth Place: Mach V Harold by Human
Fifth Place: Day Dreams a Harold Story by Zyphli
Sixth Place: Harold Tales Monster Life by Berry B (Prize - $25 in game assets)
Seventh Place: Harold Kart Racing by Wrath of Wood ($25 in Degica gift codes)

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to everyone who passed their prizes down the line. I'm always so impressed by the culture of collaboration and generosity I've seen in participants, and passing a prize to someone likely to use it for their next game is a gift to us all.

Harold Ascendant Prize:
Harold Truth: Macrocosm Lyterian by Berry B

Given the ambitious, experimental nature of this game, strict requirements for completion, and challenging gameplay, I knew it might lose a few people along the way. For me, I found this game to be the culmination of so much hard work, talent, creativity, and respect for the source material, I couldn't think of another entry more worthy of the Harold Ascendant prize. And given that two other games were required to even access this one, I felt compelled to consider them all together. Berry's talent for breaking the normal constraints of game dev won me over, and I loved every moment. Berry honored the Harold, and the entire RPG Beta Testers community with this entry, and for that I'm deeply grateful.

Submitted

I'M SO MAAAAAAAAAD