Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

When can I finish

A topic by The Wandering Wizard created Dec 30, 2023 Views: 42 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted (1 edit)

Hi! I really put a lot of work into my submission, but there are a few parts of it I didn't quite finish... not necessarily important, but I'd like to get them in there. I have a list of TV and radio stations, a list of the types of people you'll find wandering in the wasteland of the game, a series of blank note pages like they used to have in old games, a reference card for how to load a fictional floppy of the game onto a Commodore 64 (entirely for flavor... i don't plan on making it a C64 ROM) and a back cover. As you can see, I got this in with less than a minute left in the competition. When is the jam considered completely over so I can add in what I missed? 

Host

You already submitted, so just edit it by adding on the other stuff whenever you get the chance and feel it's ready.

Submitted

Thanks so much, I've already uploaded the finished project. I was SOOO far behind, and I put a whole lot into it, but it's ready to go now. I present to you: The ROAD WARS, the greatest game that never got made!