Tags

QAF

A topic by blaze created Nov 19, 2023 Views: 54 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host(+1)

if you have any qustions please till me

Deleted 292 days ago
Host(+1)(-1)

thanks to try to help but if you made a backrooms game it should have a real hororr music that because it should be a hororr game so what i say is just a horor r game had bacteria because he is the main backrooms caructer so you cann’t to make a game without the main caructer right? so when you make a backrooms game it should have all those else it will be very bad and i don’t want to be at my jam bad projects that becausse i am at the firist and if i made this the people who wants to make a gient projects they will say this jam is had just noob people and they won’t join it so i want to faumse to let people know who am i and if you know i had just 14 follower and 1100+ veiws and just 20+ download with 0 payments so when people know me maybe i can do what do you say , don’t say that your games are pooring because my all friends and my family loved my all games and i love it too and you can see my last and gient project i shared and it’s for free named geometry dash.exe it had 5 fight bosses and 5 zones with 11 music it was very hard to do all that by myself and in last it just got 11 downloads so i made it jam

Submitted (1 edit)

I am assuming you are under the age of 5? Yes? Unless this is satire which it probably is.