SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

10 days !

A topic by rcbasicfans created Aug 21, 2022 Views: 82 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Host

Hi....time flies!

The submission period will end after ten days. I hope that all our entrants will be able to meet the deadline. It is an interesting game jam for fun, skill improvement and a friendly gathering of hobbyists. Thus don't need to be too nervous. Make something weird! Make something wonderful! I expect that the entries will be creative and enjoyable!

The participations of all our entrants have made this jam a successful and special event. Sure!

Good luck!

Submitted

I was so busy recently :(

Host (1 edit) (+1)

Hi!
It is not easy for an entrant with a busy schedule to find enough time to complete the entry.  I think that.....

1. Game jam is a healthy activity. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. Enjoy every jam. 
2. For the game idea of your entry, keep it simple. Design your game around only one mechanic and focus on making the game look complete. Introducing a lot of features may make the code structure too complex and can introduce many bugs.
3. Make a short game. Since voters may play a lot of entries, most of the voters don't have time to finish every entry. Entrants should focus on giving voters good first-20-minute impressions with their games.

Submitted (1 edit)

I lost my passion (T_T)

Nooooo...... I don't wanna quit... I'm gonna make a quick game, at least.

Host(+1)

"Nooooo...... I don't wanna quit..." <----- You have a good fighting spirit!