Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Writer/Sound designer looking for a group!

A topic by TheActrician97 created Dec 15, 2021 Views: 227 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

I know I'm very early, but I wanted to jump the gun on this super cool jam! I'm typically a playwright, so dialogue is a strong suit of mine, but I would love to get some video game writing in my portfolio! I also have experience in sound design through my college degree, lighting and sound design for the theatre!

I certainly don't have the technical skill required to code, animate, or generally put together a game, so I'd love to work with some high-energy individuals to put this game together when the jam starts! I'm always happy to get the chance to bounce ideas around with other creative people.

You can email me at actrician1997@gmail.com or drummond.cameron.w@gmail.com for contact info!

Submitted

I'd be interested! I'll shoot you an email!

Would be curious to hear what you guys are perhaps planning at the moment! :D 
I am a concept artist / illustrator in training and have some small experience with gamejams. 

I only just got done with a GoedWare Gamejam and really had a lot of fun with it, so I was looking at a couple of other jams for another fun time creating art for a game! :D 

I mostly only do 2D art, but I do have some minor 3D experience in Blender, mostly only to support my 2D art though! 
If you'd be interested in the kind of art I have done so far, then feel free to look at my ArtStation portfolio: 
ArtStation - Michael Bryn Edward Harris