Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Hi, i am a bit lost (its my first jam)

A topic by Nico Juncal created May 04, 2023 Views: 242 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 6

Hi, i am a bit lost (its my first jam). Is there a discord server? the lessons will be in YouTube?

Host(+1)

Hi Nico, unfortunately do to ongoing health issues I've had to push the jam back to June. I'm working hard to make the learning material section as good as I can. I should've updated the page to reflect the new date and contacted you to let you know sooner, I apologize. If you email me at admin (at) mikejkelley.com I'll email you a free digital copy of my book to make it up to you. Sorry for the delay.

Don't worry Mike, health is first. I hope you get better. You are the first peron to organize a jam for people new to gamejams, and that is very noble. I wish you a good recovery, see you in June. My best wishes.

Deleted 1 year ago
Host

Thanks! I'm working on it...

Host

Hi, please sign up at https://nickelcitypixels.com/courses/learngamedevgamejam-course/ for the course materials. We're going to vote on the game jam theme and I'll field more question during a live youtube.com stream at 8pm EST Thurs. June 1st. Channel is nickelcitypixels. Thanks!

Okey, thank you. I missed the youtube stream because of my job, but I will be on holidays after friday.  See you!