On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Neighborhood Nightmare: A Liminal Space Game I am looking for a Team to help me Create

A topic by Gersemnios created 22 days ago Views: 62 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hello. I am a gaming script writer with 1 year of experience and I have helped make two games. The game I am seeking to make is a 3D game where players wander through a white picket fence neighborhood that provides an uncanny, dreamlike feeling, and some houses can even be entered to find interesting and somewhat disturbing things. If anyone is interested in helping me create this game for the jam or learning more about the game, you can message me on discord @weirdluck2326. 

What I am looking for.

A programmer with a decent understanding of and experience in working with unity.

An asset creator who works in unity and can create or has access to assets like houses and white picket fences.

A musician who can create music that feels familiar and welcoming like something from a memory but also gives the listener a subtle feeling of discomfort or unease.

A sound designer who can create fitting atmospheric ambience for indoor and outdoor areas as well as create eerie sounds (creaking doors, heavy footsteps, creepy wind sounds, etc). 

A concept artist who can translate words and ideas into images that can provide the team with clear visuals to work off of. 

(1 edit)

Hello! I was wondering if you were still in search for an audio team? Your idea for the game sounds really interesting and we would love to help create some music and sounds for you!