Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
TagsGame Engines

2D artist looking for a team

A topic by Keurmii created 7 days ago Views: 108 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(2 edits)

Hi! I'm Keurmii , I'm a 2D artist looking to join a team to make a game for this jam. I'm mainly draw in cartoon/semi realistic styles. There's my portfolio if you want to see my works: https://www.artstation.com/keurmii 
I can do basic pixelart if needed, textures, ui elements ... Honestly anything that require to be drawn!

My discord is "keurmii" , feel free to send a message if you think we could do something cool/weird together! (please send a message and not just a friend request because i will think you're a bot)

I like your style, I sent you a request on Discord

Hi! ChoclosBoy, thank you for the kind comment and the interest in my request! I found a team and I am not looking to work on another project currently but thank you again for you interest and best of luck with your entry of this Jam! 

Nah, no problem. 
Good luck too in your team and have a good day!

Hi, your art style is amazing! I sent a request too if that's ok 

Hi, are you looking for someone who can do some sounds/music? I'm still fairly new to game jams but I could do some sound effects for a chill project if you are interested.

Hi jayv0! I like your music, if I (or the person/s I am with)  need some music or sound effects I will try to shoot you a dm! 

Rn since I can't code by myself, I can't do a game and there's nothing for me to  integrate your art in. But thank you! As I said I will keep you in mind.

Hey, wouldn't you rather write to me on Discord? I honestly don't know how to send a message over the phone, so I'll leave my username here so you can contact me:

elpadrecitocholo