Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Trying my best to beat the deadline!

A topic by PixAman (PixSpaces) created Jul 23, 2021 Views: 115 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

So it was a super big challenge as I took 2 more tasks in this jam. Learning a new game engine and starting in under 24 hrs! It was becaus I had tons of other tasks in this week and forgot about this jam. But i've made some progress as a simple game design is coming along. Maybe i'll miss a lot of basic features in my game, lol!

Host(+1)

LOL! I seem to always add new challenges to jams too. At least we learn something when we do these things to ourselves.

Submitted

I've no idea what im doing in these last moments with my project XD

Host

Haha! I have confidence. You got this!

Submitted

Man I uploaded it! But it's a bit strange, I forgot to enable sound effects/main menu, it directly starts from stage and character animations are stuck at idle animation, LOOOL, Im dying what have I done!!!

Host

I've definitely been there!! I unlocked the upload restriction for this jam. Anyone can make changes to their game files (re-upload I think) during the voting period... if they want to. I'm not trying to be strict about anything. Spending time making a game isn't easy. 

Submitted

Wow thanks, you are awesome, i'll upload the version which starts with MainMenu UI! :)