Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I finished to code the game but...

A topic by VKChiuselli created Jul 22, 2023 Views: 159 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

... I need a 2D artist to polish the game, now is looking so awful :'( if anyone wanna teamup let me know!

Host

While you wait for artists, we'd recommend checking out free assets online or amending your post to make it clearer what type of assets & in what style you'll need! (E.x. pixel art sprite of a character, animated? facing all directions?)

Submitted

Hello! Thank you for your tip =) I'm surfing all around Assetstore, opengameart and Itchio, I need the main cheracter to be animated, pixel art or cartoony art is fine for me, right now I don't have a direction.I can take care of animation if I have a spritesheet to work with. It's about angels and demon for the corruption theme

Host

We'd recommend posting in the Discord server for more reach! You can let us know there if you haven't found anyone in time.

Submitted

I wrote on discord MelonJam ( https://discord.gg/tVbBpw3C) in team-formation but nobody replied, anyway thank you for the reply ! =)

Host

Ah, sorry about that then! Yeah, worst case you'd just have to use free assets online.