Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Occupational Therapist Looking for a Team

A topic by jinxiesm created May 01, 2024 Views: 184 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hello
I'm an occupational therapist looking for a team to join ! I feel comfortable with any topic to address!  I am completing my user accessibility APX  course through able gamers and i have attended the game accessibility conference virtually this year. I would love to advise on one accessibility component for this game which will be cognitive accessibility.  I think my clinical background would be a great addition in this area.   I would prefer to make a game that addresses isolation, friendships, connections, loss but im very flexible ;  I found games like playing spirit farer, sky: children of light and VRChat helped me tremendously during covid . 

I think it would be a great Idea if you had a experience finding  your friends and new friends  all of which who are dealing with the aftermath of covid with multiple points of story telling and clues about their life

Hi there! I’m an amateur Unity developer, I learn new things every day and I would like to have you on the team. If you agree with me, by the way, now a composer and I are on the team. If you like, you can contact me on discord: srirumachi

friend request sent !