Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Team of 11 looking to add one 2D artist

A topic by Thor V created May 16, 2023 Views: 347 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(7 edits)

A little about me, my passion and skillset lies within Narrative Design. Completed a year course in college in ND for Game Design.

Aspiring to become an ND in the games industry is my dream job, which is what brings me here, to practice and hone my craft.

Currently, I have participated in two Game Jams MVM 16 last year and MVM 19  (which I participated in twice) this year. I have managed to create a team from MVM19 who has stuck together and continued the project we have been on since. Already established and branched out a story, its characters, world and lore to a good enough level for the jam and beyond. We are a team of 8 members (max size will be 10), their roles will be written out below. Note: The overall goal for members that come on board is to continue working on this project until completion. It is exciting and fun taking part and completing game jams, however, the opportunity it opens up to finding a good team and making a game is there. The goal will be to attend MVM20 Super Edition for the 3 months and if willing, stay on board with our team.

The Team:

Creative Lead & Narrative Designer

Level Designer (Paired with me on parts of ND)

Composition & Sound Design X2 (One working on each)

Programmer X3 - C++ & Unreal Engine experience

3D Modeller (Creating all the models, helping guide designs)

3D Modeller (Environmental artist)

3D Modeller X2 (Rigging/Animating)

Roles needed:

1. 2D Artist - For the duration of the jam the main goal will be to help design and create a health bar UI. Secondary will be a title screen. Concept art will be required for the full project after the jam.

Add Note: If you are based in the UK time zone this is a massive bonus but not required.

If you share this same urge and passion to pursue a project further beyond the jam then pop me a message. If you have experience in designing and creating games or have participated in game jams before then that would be a massive bonus. Looking forward to hearing from you!

hello, if you still need people for your project i'm intrested to working with you. I'm a 3D modeller with basic for shader / vfx if you need and i'm fine to learn how to rig with your project since i do a little bit of rigging in the past but not that much.

Hey Draigard, thank you for reaching out to me. Do you have a resume I can look at? Also what time zone are you in? Do you use Discord and if so could you send your username :)

Hello i live in France so my time zone is GMT+1, my username on discord is At0msK#6998 and on my artstation you can see some stuff i done : https://www.artstation.com/thaworldo

Nice work man really looks good and would be happy for you to join the team, I am from the UK so setting up calls with you would be really easy too!

thank you. Alright, just message me on discord when you can :) thank you

hey Thor I do have a resume. I can send it to you on discord

I am from australia

I have sent you a request, once you have accepted we can get talking :)

馃憤