Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Composer available to collaborate

A topic by betweentherainsmusic created Jul 05, 2022 Views: 160 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hi everyone! I'm a film/TV/video game composer and would love to join a team for the jam. I work primarily in orchestral (both intimate and epic) and medieval fantasy music. Also skilled at solo piano/strings. I love to set a mood and tell stories with music, and I'm flexible and committed! Check out my stuff on Soundcloud and email me at betweentherainspublishing@gmail.com.

Submitted

Yo, I checked your stuff and you're really good. I am a programmer and game designer with som experience with pixel art (nothing fancy). Are you still looking for teammates?

Thanks so much! I'm willing to join someone else's team, but I don't have a game idea. Not a programmer or designer. Let me know if you want me to help you out though!

Submitted

I'm really sorry but I already have a team... but would love to colaborate in the future. You can add me on discord if you want nixelone#8753.

No problem! I'm not on discord, but my email is on the post if you ever need a hand! (And feel free to refer anyone looking for a composer.) 馃

Submitted

Sure thing!

If you're looking for a programmer, I'm open to join the team. Contact me at macrollise@gmail.com and best of luck with it!

Sent you an email. :)