Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Question about limitation

A topic by Mac-and-Chez-Man created Jan 06, 2023 Views: 376 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(+1)

so the limitation is there is no ground, can I make a game where there is ground, but it is so densely packed with enemies it is a death wish, and you must clear the floor so you can collect the materials to move to the next room, so until you clear the ground you will have to use some mechanic, but there is still ground, it is just not very important

(+2)

Interpret it the way you want, I had a similar idea to yours where the floor is literally just enemies or like a swarm of little dudes where they eat you up so go for it if that's what your game needs!

Ok thanks

Submitted (2 edits)

Thanks, if I can interpret it the way I want, then I hope my game respects the limitations. And I also have a question. Can I ask a friend to voice a couple of lines in the game? (Asking just in case)

I think yes

Btw our game will not have ground at all

Submitted (1 edit)

GG WP.  And if Hero is a flying camera then the norm or or does it not move on the ground, but just hangs in front of the PC monitor? It's just that if it doesn't pass the limits, then the truth will be "GG WP"

UPD: I decided to create a shooter about spiders in space with tycoon elements instead of a browser simulator

Damn I dunno