Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

What features didn't end up in your game?

A topic by nonbinarybeard created Jun 15, 2020 Views: 235 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted

In my game (Doughtags) i wanted to add a Pizza Boss that you should shoot pineapples to corrupt it and make it sweet!
Plus two more enemy types: A Chipá (a common salty snack in Argentina) and French Fries. But i didn't had much time left so i decided to make it more enjoyable with the things that were already in game.

So, tell me! What features did you wanted to add if you had more time?

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

It's not really  a feature, but I was in a hurry and my sprites came out blurry,... Now I regret it, I have to be more careful with all the details.  I also wanted to make it so that when the hero catches a doughnut, he would stop and eat it, but then too much chance of getting hit by a bomb and the whole point of the game would disappear and it would turn into a joke even more

Submitted(+2)

I initially submitted without sound, but the game takes place in space so I added "There's no sound in space, you should know this by now" to the tutorial. Modern problems require modern solutions.

Submitted

I wanted to add more art bcz I feel like the game is a bit bare but I ran out of time and I'm not the best artist either 

Submitted

We wanted to have 2 players with keyboard and joystick input but we have some last minute issues we release the one player  game.

Option for more players are still on the option menu..