SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Artist looking for a team :)

A topic by Dirn created Sep 08, 2020 Views: 284 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(1 edit)

Hey! I hope you are having a nice day.
I've been a fan of games for as long as I can remember and now I really wanted to try my hand at a jam for the first time.
However I really don't think I want to go on my own for my first attempt at a Jam.
Here is an example of my art and if you are interested in seeing more my instagram is  https://www.instagram.com/a.dirn/

(As for themes I might be more inclined to work with are; identity, LGTIBQ+ themes, mystery)
(Oh! I'm also on the GMT+2)

Image ImageImage

(1 edit) (+1)

Your art is beautiful! and I love the themes you are suggesting!!! very meaningful stuff ♥

Thank you!!!! <3 Hope to see more of your work on the jam!!! Really digging your animations :D

Submitted(+1)

Not sure if you are still searching for projects to be part of. However, I'm currently on the GMT time too! Your art is truly beautiful. I'd really like to know if you would be interested in discussing something with me via Discord? I've got my main project that you may be interested in. As well as a project I'll be submitting for this upcoming Game Jam :)

(+1)

Hi there, this looks great! Im looking to be part of a team too! I can do sound design and music. Although this would be my first attempt at a game, my music tends to be looping, atmospheric, and video game like. Let me know if thats something you need :)