Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Fair play?!

A topic by Ormrin Sinkalte Ged - Sparrowhawk created 60 days ago Views: 80 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

Ahoy,

the rules for this jam said that ANY game engine is allowed, so I made a PHYSICAL game according to the motto "The best game engine is you!馃槉".

Therefore please reconsider the disqualifycation of the game according to the principle of fair play!馃槉 

Here's it: https://ormrin.itch.io/rpg-its-behind-you-witcher .

Jam Host

dw we're not disqualifying your entry

Submitted (2 edits)

I submitted it among the first submitters but now I see at its page, that it's not submitted.

I swear that I made it after the Jam started.

So please allow me to resubmit it.

EDIT: Excuse me please, the terrible shi(f)t happened to another of my physical RPGs. May I delete this thread?

Jam Host (1 edit)

I don't know who disqualified the entry. Extremely, extremely sorry. I'll talk to the rest of the staff about this.

Submitted (1 edit)

It is apparent that nobody really tried my game, for it should not by rated so low. I tried one game (as a reaction to a comment of my game) and rated respectfully.  At least it not ended at the last place ;).

Maybe next time, do not say ANY game engine if the contestants - voters - are not open to trying reallly ANY engine game including PHYSICALL game.