Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Recommendations for portfolio?

A topic by MrHoohah created Nov 12, 2020 Views: 208 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hello! 

I have discovered in recent months that I'm a half-decent and fairly speedy low-poly Blender artist, whether it's cartoony or PS1-era style (though I have only barely touched animations - static assets are my strong point at the moment). I don't have many renders of my stuff currently, but does anyone have recommendations for where I could or should showcase my stuff for projects like game jams? Is this the sort of thing Instagram is preferred for, or even ...I don't know, Flickr? What do people prefer to look at? Are there places to show the 3D model with rotation controls and not just renders? I'm brand new to this sort of thing.

I'd like to look for a team but I also don't want to waste anyone's time (not the right style or quality, etc.). A place I could link people to so they could quickly determine if my stuff is a good fit for what they want would be mighty nice.

Thanks for reading, and good luck with all your jammings!

Submitted(+2)

Artstation.com is the industry standard for art portfolios. It also supports embedding 3D models with movement controls to look around the model (as an example: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/aRyqBz click the play button on the second image from the top), cheers.

Submitted(+1)

www.sketchfab.com is dedicated to 3d model ...