SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for teammates!

A topic by PGSkep created Dec 27, 2022 Views: 274 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(-3)

Hello fellow jammers!

I'm a competent programmer and a generalist, I'm making the engine where the game will run and coding the gameplay, here's what I'm looking for:

1. Creature designer/artist (2D or 3D)
  2. Overworld asset designer/artist (2D or 3D)
  3. Audio designer (Music and SFX)
  4. Junior programmers (C++)
  5. Gameplay designer
  6. Writers
  7. Game testers
  8. People who just want to follow and spread love

Creature Designers will be responsible for designing the mons and making related game assets.

Overworld Asset Designers will be responsible for designing everything else and related game assets.

Audio Designers will be responsible for designing music and SFX for the whole game.

Junior Programmers will be responsible for creating samples of tools, mechanics, minigames, and anything else needed for the game. (C++ only)

Gameplay Designers will be responsible for designing maps, NPCs, battles, mechanics, directing, and polishing/customizing assets.

Writers will be responsible for building up the game lore, bringing ideas, and making sure the world is comprehensive and cohesive.

Game Testers will play the game to look for engine and game bugs, evaluate game balance, act as hosts for networking, etc.

People who just want to follow and spread love will be responsible for being in the discord server following the project's development, inviting people to help out, and spreading love.

To join, just get into the discord server. There are already a few people.

Here is the link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/z2MJaKr3 (Updated because it expired)

PGSkep we all know all roads lead to u/TheCrappyGamer47