Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Question about location rules.

A topic by foliagic created 43 days ago Views: 199 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

One of the rules states: “If your country or area of residence is any of the following, you are not eligible and cannot participate in the event and will be automatically disqualified: North Korea, Russia, Iran, Syria, Middle East, Cuba, Somalia, Sudan, China and Kazakhstan.”

I have a question about the “Middle East” part. It is unclear which countries are included in that. I am assuming this rule is just meant to be a restating of the other rule written below it as “If the country or area you reside in does not accept wire transfers from a US bank or Paypal then you cannot participate in this event and you will be automatically disqualified.”

But if that is not the case I would like to have a clarification.

Thank you for your time in advance.

Jam Judge

You are correct that it relates to the wire transfers

Submitted

I see. And may I ask how rewards are handled in case of multiple team members?

Jam Judge

It can be done however the team wants. We can send money to one person and that person distributes it accordingly or we pay each person accordingly

Submitted

Thank you so much for answering!

Submitted

We are kind of worried so I really want to clarify this. Turkey is not one of the countries that will be disqualified, right? In my research I found nothing about not being able to wire money to Turkey so I assumed that it’s fine but some consider Turkey to be part of “Middle East”.

We would feel much better if we can get a clear answer about if teams from Turkey will be disqualified of not.

Sorry to bug you again and thank you for your attention.

Jam Judge

We are reviewing this now to make sure we have the correct information for you. We will respond as soon as we can confirm

Jam Judge (1 edit)

We have checked into this. Turkey is not one of the disqualified countries. You should be fine to continue to participate. That being said, there are some Turkish banks that can be problematic. So be aware of process challenges if rewards are involved in your case.

Submitted

Thank you so much for taking the time to check.