Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

devlog number who knows at this point - FIVE SECOND FR*ICKING RIPOFF

A topic by Dihydrogen created Jun 28, 2021 Views: 69
Viewing posts 1 to 1

i'm not keeping this very active i guess but why would you care if i update this devlog each and every day i only started this one on day 3

LIKE KINDA BEFORE THE JAM STARTED

decided maybe before the jam started to make a game like the four second series (firestorm, fury, frenzy), i thought that to be quite easy for the time period of two weeks

called it five second fr*icking ripoff because i thought it was funny

made this thing in like five minutes for the game because i thought it was funny (you can easily tell how much i'm taking this game seriously)

initially thought of someone escaping a tower and having to complete a microgame to go up one floor but scrapped it. now it's just kinda do microgames for as long as you can

DAY 3

by now i have implemented the first two microgames (and definitely the easiest two microgames): one where you touch none of the keys and one where you mash the arrows. i haven't put that much effort into this game but i don't think i'll need much. at one microgame a day which is quite easy i will most likely finish the game on day 11 with time to polish at the end. if no polish is needed then maybe i'll have 12 microgames not 10 to submit to the game jam