Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Join my team? (LGBTQIA+ Horror Game - looking for artist + sound designer)

A topic by Symoné  created Jul 21, 2023 Views: 261 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 7
(1 edit)

Hi All! My name is Symone. Looking for a team! 'm a strong communicator and love delivery high quality collaborative work!

My skills: Game Design, writing and (VERY NEW) programmer 
Looking for: 2D Artist + Sound Designer/Composer (if someone additionally has programming skills hugely appreciate that
The Game: Lesbian horror game  (DM me and I can share more, its a pretty cool concept imo)
Engine: Twine (I have this already in my head but can be open to use another engine I know Unity)

Message me here or Discord: symoneforever#0672

Hi ! 

Nice to meet you Symoné !
I'm Lina and i'm a digital designer who would love to do 2D for the jam since i'm more comfortable with 3D.
I've team up with a sound designer friends recently, we saw your post and we will love to talk with you about this project !
We are used to Unity but why not discover Twine !
I've send you a invite on discord :)

Hi Symoné! I am Ketania and I would love to work on this idea with you, it seems awesome. 

I am an artist and programmer - I love a good 2d game. I have a bit more experience with Unity but I have some history with Twine and JS etc. I also know 2d animation so maybe we would be a good fit? 

I sent you friend request on discord so I hope to chat soon:)

Hello Symone! I'm Apple and I would really like to work with you! I'm a 2d artist with a bit of animation experience and this would be my first ever game jam! Here is my portfolio https://appletheeapple111.wixsite.com/my-site 

My discord is iamnotthrowingawaymyapple ! :D

(+2)

Hey there Symone. I'm PowerCakes and I'm a writer and musician who would absolutely love the chance to try my hand at sound design. I've never worked on a video game before, so I don't have any portfolio to share with you, but I'd love to be given the chance to help out at all with this project! I'm also a huge horror fan, so I hope that gives me a few points.

Sounds great! Do you have discord?

I sure do! My Discord username is the same as my Itchio username

(1 edit)

Thank you for the messages all, keep them coming! I'm honestly wanting to just speak to everyone responding to this, see who connects to the project, and get a team together in these last several hours. 

(+1)

what