Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Isekai

A topic by RitaST created Jul 25, 2023 Views: 275 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(1 edit)

The game is called Isekai and until now It was very hard to make:(((( It's about a guy that gets hit by a old lady and reincarnates.

(1 edit)

This is my progress.

please don't mind the music ;))

(1 edit)

My notes:

DEMONIC SECT:

Tower floor/level: 1...              2: lv2             3: lv3           4: lv3           5: lv4

Library: Librarian: check code + Secret room: Check Jake's code + 2nd floor: add stuff + Inn: make it possuble to find martial arts pice and make a market             Monster valley (common): make it + Monsters: add up to lv15 + Gainings: add items, gold and states + Regions: make different regions for different power levels

HOLLY KINGDOM:            <haven't began making it yet.

Palace:

King: make him

Guild: make it

Guild master: make him

Training ground: make a sword master to teach aura

Monster valley (common): make it + Monsters: add up to lv15  + Gainings: add items, gold and states + Regions: make different regions for different power levels

Pazau Hills: Master: make goku + Goku: will teach different class skills + Characters: make a few dragon ball characters  + Tower for the cat whose name I forgot: make it as a way to buy senzu beans

IZUMI: New out fit for each class + More expressions + Remake his stats

Extra: Figure some extra things to add on the way.

ITEMS: make items like senzu beans

The name is Isekai Btw

I finishet the tower from the NOTES, there was a monster that didn't have a walking animatoin so I had to make it.

Original:

New:                                                                                                                                                                               ^

^

I worked 3 hours on this :(((

I'm almost finished with the demonic sect map :))