Jobs
Tags

The month's half over! How's it going?

A topic by nextlevelbanana created Nov 15, 2019 Views: 208 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Host

Feeling good? Is it eating your soul? 

Submitted

It's okay. Feel like I need to go "less broad, more deep" with this scope of project. I'm definitely *not* going to be done unless I start finishing more scenes and keep the branching under control.

First level done, others (save for a possible boss battle and secret room) are written, one having been mapped out in Excel. Really, just need time to sit down and get it written up in Twine. Ive got some major work deadlines towards the end of the month, but hopefully I'll find time!

(+1)

I've kinda of been stuck in my normal writing procedure of researching, world building, and wanting to write something else because I feel the scope is spiraling out of control.   Though I feel like I am finally starting to hone on what I want this to be!  

just joined, i am working on two twine games, one is for a class. Sadly one is more narrative based while the other relies more on the mechanic to make to make it something of text-based shooter, so no real narrative. For the former game, I say sadly since that one began before november so I'm not submitting it. 

Submitted

Got scope under control. Required a bit of a rewrite. Might just finish this before the end of the month.