Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Can i add scenario maps in game project submit?

A topic by Hiisileiri created 31 days ago Views: 50 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

Hey, i still have question about adding scenario sheets in the project submit. Here is an example of scenario map: If players will use 1x A4 page rule sheet, which includes rules on both sides and also player sheet in the back side, but also separated "dungeon maps" etc. (related to attached picture (not image of mine there! :https://www.deviantart.com/ndvmaps/art/Stronghold-dungeons-RPG-map-902671488) - Would it be fine?

Host

If the GM could draw their own map but the included map is an optional aid then it would be fine.

Submitted

Is the picture above a "draw able" picture, i draw it here. In the game rules (on side 2 for example), can there be a "blue print" picture what kind of scenario map is required, and what object marks (stairs, crates, spike traps, sentry gun, exit doors, etc.) marked by game pieces like wooden cubes or just by drawn in the scenario map or similar should be placed when stuff happens in the game? So, this would be basically possible option to make the game, but not necessary the optional way to create the gaming experience? So here is attached the picture of the scenario map example which i draw in about 3-4 minutes.