SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

FINAL DAY

A topic by jwhop created Apr 30, 2023 Views: 103 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Host

Hi all, it's the final day of the jam!!

Feel free to wrap up your submissions and put them in the submissions thread here on itch or in the google drive folder.  Also try to include your username / games you used / names of each piece (if you want each screenshot to have a title!). If you're thinking of submitting but don't have time to before the jam ends, you can let me know! 

I am going to start compiling the zine as soon as the jam ends, with an anticipated release date of May 11th. The zine will be shown at this year's A MAZE. festival, both in person in Berlin and online at the A MAZE space! I'll post links to it when the festival starts. I'll also upload the pdf of the zine here on itch. Down the line, I would also love to print a couple copies and would be willing to mail them out to folks who would want them! (might need help with printing/shipping costs)

Have a great rest of the jam :^]

(+1)

Oh no, the last day. Can I ask for two or three days to shoot in one relatively under-aged game? I thought I'd make it in those hours, but there's version differences and setting issues, and I really want to end this amazing journey into the world of long exposure in some beautiful way.

Thanks!

Host

yeah no worries! I'm looking forward to them!! :^)