Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a UI Artist for a Horror-Romance chatsim Otome game!

A topic by Frogcake created 82 days ago Views: 66
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted(+1)

Hi! I'm Kaye (https://try-froggery.itch.io/), And I am looking for a UI Artist For a romance horror chatsim-like otome game called CR33P! A quick synopsis of the story is that you're invited to a group chat by your long-time friend, in which you meet a few other people, three of which (Caleb, Male, He/Him) (Rei, Nonbinary, They/Them) and (Penelope, Female, She/Her) are interested in you! Too interested.

They all embody different types of horror-romance tropes, Caleb being a stalker, Rei being manipulative, and Penelope being the classic 'crazy girlfriend/yandere' thing, so we have sensitivity readers to ensure we respectfully portray these themes.

The overall word count would be 33,000 (haha, get it, cuz the 33 in CR33P...) with seven endings (good/bad per character plus an immediate 'leave the group chat' ending)

Regarding the UI, it would work like most chat sims (A Date with Death, Blooming Panic), so it would be mostly text chatting with 'video calls'. We are thinking of a synthwave-but-darker theme!

The current team is:
Proj. Manager, Writer, BG Artist, and Composer: Me/Try_Froggery
Programmer: Windchimes
Sprite, CG, Promo artist & Animator: Byebyemarie
BG Artist and shadow programmer: Meowdia
Sensitivity Readers: Naarel, Sarah Clark

Please DM me if you are interested or have any comments/questions @Try_Froggery on Discord!