Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking For Team

A topic by Xsitsu created Apr 23, 2021 Views: 133 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hi, I'm looking to either join a team for this game jam, or form a new team with others!

I'm an experienced programmer with prior game jam experience in both 2D and 3D projects. I've done game jams using Unity and C#, and I've also created my own games from scratch using C++ and Allegro 5.

For this game jam, I would prefer to do a project in Unity, but I'm open to just about anything as long as we're not writing our own game engine. I'm also open to making pretty much any type of game as long as it fits the theme.

Ideally, I'd like to be part of a team that has someone to fill the roles of Art/Graphics and Sound/Music, however if this is not possible then it's not a deal breaker. I'm willing to work with people of all experience levels. I'm also open to working with other programmers.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. If you want to recruit me, or form a new team with me, then you can contact me on Discord at Xsitsu#3474.

hi, im make some pixel arts, if u interested i send u some my works 

i don't have much experience but i want learn more and taste of teamwork.

Here is my visual scripting(using with unity bolt): https://citoles.itch.io/bolt-platformerunity