SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I'm Having Trouble

A topic by Deleted Account created May 02, 2021 Views: 244 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Deleted post
Host

Hi! I thought I saw your game submitted yesterday. (I assumed it was a placeholder since it didn't have a download, which makes sense!) Did something go wrong with submission?

Deleted post
Host

Uhh, the point of the jam is for participants to make a game during the jam period (48 hours), so 6 weeks is def too long. If you wanted to submit something tonight or early tomorrow that works for me, but anything longer isn't allowed

Deleted post
Submitted

Is your game playable ? Do you have atleast something people can play? I don't care if it's just one level. You can update your game after the jam if you wish, otherwise you overestimated how much time it takes for you to make a playable game.

Host

2 weeks is still way too long. The idea behind a game jam is to push yourself to make a short "complete" experience that people can play and rate! While updates after the jam is super encouraged, the jam is over, and I can't possibly extend the submission period. If you have something playable, please upload it to itch if you want to have your submission to qualify, but if not, I do have to remove it from the jam. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck with your game!