SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Late to the party!

A topic by Rona Hattingh created Jun 01, 2021 Views: 69 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(1 edit)

I want to introduce you to my game jam entry: "Resident Devil" [Resident Evil]:

My storyline kept around the central idea of zombies, but not in the sense of how we recognise and know our z-stories. This time you are playing as Alice, a being who is disguising herself as a zombie to blend into the surroundings:

"I am but a servant, who sold her soul, I am sent everywhere to find the foul.

A thousand years have been given to me, I found a way to finally be free.

Using my skills to find information, I slowly build a friendship foundation.

Hopefully this will be my last gross case,  finally I will see the devil's face." 

Out of Alice's thoughts

STORY 

There has been a disturbance in the Underworld, souls are missing. In the "Book of the Dead" the discovery is made, all the missing souls originates from one single town, Windermere. Materia, a being who sold her soul millennia ago to the Darkness, is send to investigate the situation. She makes a disturbing discovery with her arrival, all the town's people have been turned into the living dead. Materia decides to disguise herself as Alice, a zombie,  to blend into her surroundings and investigate what happened. This wasn't a natural phenomena, someone with supernatural power is behind this, because all the towns people are without their souls.

I will keep a devlog here  for everyone to follow my progress. So far I am having fun creating this game and trying to work in some interesting plot twists.

Lots of "supernatural" love,

Rona Hattingh

Host

Hey, thanks for joining us!

My pleasure!