Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for Teams? Post here!

A topic by anchorlight created Mar 31, 2022 Views: 214 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Greetings, everyone!

I was going to make an LFT thread for myself, but since I doubt I’ll be alone I went ahead and made this a collective thread.

If you’re actively seeking to join a team (or looking for additional members), post below!

If you’re looking for an additional developer to jump in on the Reload jam, I’d love to be a part of whatever you have in mind.

I’m a gamejam regular and a tinkerer, and participated in E1M1 Jam 2 to bring a highly ambitious dystopian FPS world to life– we shot for the moon, and nearly made it. This time, I’d like to keep things simple and help someone else reach the finish line however I can. So, here’s what I bring to the table as a developer:

• Composer: Synth primarily, see portfolio
  • Modeler: Can put together decent 3D models (hard-surface, especially) and bake into sprites
  • Generalist: Familiar with Unity, ProBuilder, and managing projects
  • Collaborator: Familiar with GitHub
  • Playtester: Have experience releasing patches and hotfixes where necessary
  • Creative writer: Have some experience putting together narratives, characters, and events

Limitations:

• Compatibility with EasyFPSEditor for Linux. I will need to rely on someone else for the building process, and generally speaking my focus will be on assets instead of the final game.

Feel free to reach out if interested!

(+2)

What a great idea anchorlight!  

Composer here !

In a couple of weeks, I'm about to release a complete OPL3 remastered version of DOOM's music.  So I could say that I would be totally in the mood right now for a retroFPS gamejam  XD

Style would be in good old FM synth :)

Feel free to reach out if interested!

https://soundcloud.com/bertrandguegan/hibernaculum-opl3-fm-synth-version?utm_sou...

(+1)

Hi!

I'm a 2D pixel artist looking for a team. If your project uses Doom-style sprites, I can create weapon sprites, enemy sprites/animations, or environmental assets you might need.

You can find my work here: https://godsavant.artstation.com/

Please PM me on Twitter at @godsavant. Thanks!