Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Programmer looking for team

A topic by Vanmillion Studios created Jan 15, 2024 Views: 146 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted (1 edit)

Hi. I'm an Indie game developer. Working with 3D games in Unity for the last 3 years. I can do almost all the aspects of game development but I'm more confident as a programmer so let's see if we can make a team.
Check my portfolio on vanmillionstudios.com 
and my discord if interested is vanshmillion

Hi! This is my first ever game jam, but I have some writing experience in other industries (film, theater) and if you want someone to help out with writing I'd love to help out if you're interested!

Submitted

Great. Can you do the speeches and dialogues if we go for a visual novel type project?

Yes! I'd be happy to! How do you want to connect? Discord?

Submitted

Yes. Add me on Discord. My id is vanshmillion

(1 edit)

Hi I was originally a Godot programmer, though I’ve recently switched to Unity and completed 1 game for a jam. I’m not sure if you’re in the need of another programmer, but I would be happy to help with some programming 

I don't know if you are still looking for someone to work with, but Vanmillion decided to work on a project that didn't require any writing so I'm still looking for people to work with, if you're interested in trying to put something together in the time that's left!

id be down to help with sound track and Foley, I've worked on a few other games here and do a lot of scoring. I am proficient with wwise and would love to get some more hands on time with it.

i can send you some examples of my work i did a resound/soundtrack of ghost of tsushima that got me excited to do more samurai stuff