SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a composer!

A topic by WayfarerGames created Nov 19, 2021 Views: 83 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

Any composers looking for a challenge? ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I've built a bit of an adaptive audio system around a track, but streamers will be DMCA'd if it's left in. There are 5 loops of different intensities that transition between one another. Is that something that's possible in 3 days? Here's the style I was going for: https://www.premiumbeat.com/royalty-free-tracks/system-overload

On that page I'm using loop 1 for the menu, 2 for an intro, 4 for when the player uses their "super" ability, then swapping between 5 and 7 during the game depending on what score multiplier they have. 7 is pretty much the same as 5, but with extra instruments.

The menu and intro loops can be pretty small, they're currently 9ish seconds - and I guess the intro can be dropped entirely if needed. Would be good to get 10-15ish seconds for the "super" loop, and 15-30 for the main game one so it's not too repetitive.

I'm not actually too married to the style, so long as it's really energetic and punchy! 

Here's the title screen so you can see what visual style in going for:

Hey! I'm interested!  Here's my discord โ€“ feel free to shout at me.  itisnicole#4296

Thanks!