Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team (sound, sprite/background artist, ren'py programmer)

A topic by StabHappyGames created Apr 09, 2023 Views: 122 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(1 edit)

Hii I'm interested in pairing with a few people to help make my idea a reality 馃槃 it's about a weirdcore hospital called the Smiley Hospital.

It's a hospital that wants to make people happy, but by psychologically torturing sad people to become happy. Who doesn't want to be happy?

I already have two characters for it, and might need a third character (A Patient?) It will be a visual novel.

I can't use Ren'py so I might need a programmer, a background artist, maybe a sound (for a small soundtrack) designer and people who are interested in helping make this concept true!!

Feel free to  comment below if interested!!

Edit: my best friend is volunteering as the sprite artist but we still need a background artist!! :3

Hey there! I love the sound of your game and would be more than happy to compose some music for you! My speciality is ambient/experimental music, so let me know if you're interested.

(1 edit)

hi I'm definitely interested!! Do you have examples and a discord? :) Once we have enough people I'll make a group chat :3

I've got my discord user and a link to my soundcloud in my profile if you wanna take a look :)

friended you and I absolutely love the soundtrack demos you made they're so cool!

Hello ! I'm really interested in your idea , I'm quite a debutant reagrding game jams but I can work as a programmer if its okay with you ? feel free to contact me on my discord !

sure of course! I'll friend you :D