Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Audio engineer looking to join a team :)

A topic by Nubsi created 13 days ago Views: 120 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(1 edit)

Hey I'm Noah/Nubsi, (24m).Looking to join my first game jam.

I'm studying Audio production and I'm currently working on my final project which is the audio implementation in a short video game scene. Through this I've had my first experiences with Unreal engine 5 and wWise. Before I start with my Bachelor thesis in November I thought it'd be fun to join a first game jam.  I'd be down joining pretty much any kind of project, as long as the majority of the group is 18+.  

I can create and implement sound effects, soundscapes, music and vocals (last two to an extent, as I don't have a real orchestra or a larger number of voice actors available lol). 

As of now I only worked in wWise and UE5, but I'm willing to venture out and widen my horizons :). 

If you're interested, feel free to hmu on discord: nubsi 

Hi, I'm 14 years old and I see that we are in the same situation, this is my first Game Jam and I have a little experience in 3D modeling and programming with C++ and like you I am studying and improvising little by little, I see that both parts are very important. Would you like to join a team?

I'm still available

Hey, sry was pretty busy.
I really appreciate you reaching out, and I think it's super cool that you're spending your time building games! 
But I don't think I'm comfortable working with people under 18. Nothing against you, just a personal comfort thing. 
Wish you best of luck though :) 

No problem, I'll just keep looking. I wish you luck but you won't need it. Remember that