Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Sound Designer looking for a team

A topic by ryantnwm created 11 days ago Views: 75 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hello, I am a sound designer looking to join any team. This is my first game jam so I am not very experienced in coding or implementing, however, I am a fast learner and want to build my skill set. I am experienced in designing sounds and music and I love making spooky sounds. If you are open to letting a beginner on your team, I would be very appreciative :)

(1 edit)

Hi, I spend a lot of time practicing 3D and a bit of programming, but I don't have much experience in what I do, and I'm looking for inexperienced people to form my team. Are you willing?

(2 edits)

hey, I am programmer game designer and i'm looking for someone like you in our project, I want to make a diferent horror game, beyond the feeling of just get "scared" and more like the horror feeling of "not knowing" and "knowing" that can still be in the player for a long time . how can i put  in contact with you?

Hi Fletes, sorry for the late response, you can contact me on Discord at ryantnwm#9907. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing what your game looks like!

Hi, I’m Jake! I’m building a team for a 2d game for the game jam. I’m a writer with a team of 2d artist and I’m looking for people skilled with unity or sounds and music. My writing typically follows cosmic horror and dark fantasy themes. Add me back on discord so we can work together or collaborate on future projects! @underbosszim