Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unity / C# Programmer looking for a small team

A topic by kehnopsya created 3 days ago Views: 78 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hi! I'm an avid horror fan and have been putting off participating in a jam, but I'd love to give this one a shot. Most of my projects have been done using Unity but I also want to learn to work with Godot. I'm a Software Engineer, so I know a thing or two about programming 馃ぃ I'm also an artist with an eye for aesthetics, but have no clue in the sound/audio department.

I am good with both English and Spanish. If any team is looking for some help, you can add me on Discord: kehnopsya

It's my first jam, so please be kind to me <3

Hi, I鈥檓 Jake! I鈥檓 building a team for a 2d game for the game jam. I鈥檓 a writer with a team of 2d artist and I鈥檓 looking for people skilled with unity and coding. My writing typically follows cosmic horror and dark fantasy themes. Add me back on discord so we can work together or collaborate on future projects! @underbosszim

Hi, I have a small team of two, it's me and a friend who takes care of the audio. I'm in charge of the 3D models.

Are you still available?

Hey! Would love to chat and see if our interests match up. Add me on discord or tell me somewhere else to contact :)

Sorry for the delay, had a couple busy days

Is your discord name the same?