Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
TagsGame Engines

Programmer/Game designer looking for a team

A topic by TheNasky created 26 days ago Views: 269 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 8
(2 edits)

Hi, I'm an experienced Software engineer/Designer/Project Manager who recently started learning unity. So far I've completed a few tutorials and small projects, and I'm looking for a chill team to practice unity with and do some networking.

Coding wise I'm pretty good, but I'm not very experienced in anything else, though I'm very flexible/versatile and willing to learn. i'm good with doing any kind of project, but I'd prefer to make 3d games if I had a choice.

I speak Spanish, Portuguese and English fluently

This is my first game jam btw.

hi

I'm also a programmer with some experience in Unity. My biggest weakness would be the "think about the history" part LOL

but in case you want to work together: 

erik_calaca on discord :)

Hello erik, i sent you a friend request on discord, i'm not an amazing writer, but i can easily come up with  some basic ideas and lore. My biggest weakness is art (meshes/animations/vfs/sound)

i already have a bunch of "good" ideas for games and have some game assets, what i'm missing is good level design

Hi, I am a Unity developer (code) with about 1.5 years of experience in Unity. My experience mainly consists of simple 2D games, but I also have a little experience in 3D. If you still need a programmer in your team and you decide to make a 3D game, here is my discord dev_konstantin or 345895246598635522

(1 edit)

Hi, I'm a Unity Developer and a beginner in the game world. I can contribute with C# programming, 3D modeling, or digital art, and I'm also open to helping with other tasks as needed. I'm eager to learn from experienced game developers, and I'd love the opportunity to collaborate and grow my skills in this jam!

MY Discord: abineshak47

Hey yall! I'm Matt and I'm a story and concept artist with experience in both 2D and 3D animation. I'm about a year out of college and am looking to get some experience with making games. I saw a lot of you are developers so if you needed someone to make assets, I'd love to help out! 

If you have more questions, my discord is:  mattypus10

Request sent. i'm "thenasky"

Hello there, I am a just graduated Computing student that would love to join a game jam to improve my portfolio. I have been doing small projects here and there mainly coding and doing very simple art, but I would love to be able to expand my knowledge and learn from my colleagues. I mainly program, but love creating ideas, story plots and even art, I just want to have some good fun! This would be my first game jam too.

I also speak English and Spanish fluently :)

Discord: axelcagira

Submitted

Hi there! I'm a 2d artist and a musician (tho I can program a little bit), I can make any kind of song in any style or any kind of 2d ilustration and I would be thrilled to join a team!

my discord is: garabatosxd