Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Need a voice actor/musician?

A topic by Bee created Jan 31, 2024 Views: 146 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hi all, 

My name is Bee, and I'm an Australian musician, actor and composer (when I can fit it around my teaching !)

I've been primarily involved in stage productions, however I have also delved a little into film and, recently, an ARG webseries. I would really love to expand my experience into the voice acting and video game realm as a gamer myself, and also a horror enthusiast ! 

Here is a small collection of musical works I have done for shows: Stream Bianca Montagner Music music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

I would love to join a team and assist on any voice acting or music, or alternatively would love to observe the game dev process :3

Thank you all !

Submitted

Hi Bee,
I'm a programmer also from Aus, having done a few game jams solo I would love to work with others who can focus on an aspect while I focus on the programming and game mechanics.
I have an idea in the works for this jam that I think you could be great for VO and theme music.
You can check out my projects on the itchio page of my profile, I have done a couple "horror" themed projects and am looking to go further into that style, if it interests you feel free to reach out on discord: bjgamesdev
=)

(1 edit)

Hi there !

Thanks for the reply - I'll give you a buzz on discord :) (sillysausagery)

Hi bee! I am not participating in this game jam but a different one (FarmJam2024 to be specific, another horror jam) and i have been looking for somebody to help me with music, composing, and the such. Would you be up to talk about it?

Hello ! I have currently jumped on board another game jam atm, but would love to chat anyway ! If you have discord, I鈥檇 be up for a chat :)) (mine is @sillysausagery)

Hi bee, i figured i should have responded here instead of just sending a discord request right away to look less suspicious. I have a purple gal as my profile picture, not sure if you got my request. If you're still up to chat let me know