Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

"Let's Play" your submissions on YouTube!

A topic by AmalgamAsh created Sep 12, 2022 Views: 226 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 7
HostSubmitted(+1)

Hello!

in the last, I have played all of the entries to jams on my channel, during the judgement period.

However, this year, I would like to play the submissions as soon as possible. ^_^

If you are finished with your submission, and you do not intend to upload a new version, please let me know.  And I will play it soon on my channel.

But, caution!

If you update your submission later, I won't play it twice 馃槅 

Use replies below to let me know if you are ready for a "Let's-Play" video of your submission!!

VvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvV

Submitted(+2)

Ready......GO!!!!

Submitted(+1)

I just did some last minute fixes to my game, I hope that's okay, and you download it again if you already have. There's still more than an hour before the deadline, but if you don't want to, I understand it's very short notice. That game still works, but a friend found a bug I overlooked.

Submitted (2 edits) (+1)

I Recently Upload My Game Undersands. Its possible to finish the game. Dont forget to save game.

Submitted(+1)

Ready!

Submitted(+1)

AI Miracle is ready, but I should warn you that the game is weird, unusual, and in some places, dark. I recommend going in to the game with the context that it is hardly a "game" and it's more of an event. In terms of gameplay, just interact with almost everything, and don't skip dialogue and it'll be enjoyable, I hope!

Submitted(+1)

(Things to die for: country, lover, family)  ;)

HostSubmitted(+1)

While my playthroughs of each game are totally separate from the jam and its innermost workings, I shall nonetheless endeavor to play through every entry in at least one episode each before the jam judgement end date, and present your hard work to audiences beyond the jam participation.  Thank you for your amazing efforts and I hope you'll enjoy ^_^