Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Congratulations to all submitters!

A topic by Wandering Pine Press created Jan 15, 2022 Views: 88 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+1)

congrats on submitting your game to the jam! Let’s rate each other’s submissions and provide feedback when possible.

Submitted

Great idea! I did as you suggested, except for those with fixed price and no community copies. If you could give me your feedback, I would appreciate it as well, since it’s my first game and I have a lot to improve ahead. Regards.

Submitted

For the next time, please, make the process of voting longer. It was impossible to rate all those games under all those criteria in so little time for me. I wanted to, but it was impossible. 
If anyone that was part of the jam wants a key to my submission (Paranoid Android), let me know through twitter (@armandah17), I added Community Copies but I don't think they've reached most of you and I want y'all to have it. 

Submitted(+1)

That's good feedback. I had a similar experience. To be clear, I'm not the host of the jam, just an enthusiastic participant.

I AM running a Winnie-the-Pooh themed jam, which is running now through June, and gives 9 days for voting: https://itch.io/jam/winnie-the-pooh-ttrpg-jam

Submitted

Yeah, I knew you weren't the organizer, but it seemed appropriate to put it in the same thread cause you were talking about voting lol 
Thanks!